GUIDELINES FOR BOOKING ICT CENTRE COMPUTER LAB
1. Applications must be made online via the Portal MyUPSI at least (3) days before the date of application.
2. Approval of the application will be notified by memo in Portal MyUPSI subject to space availability and suitability of equipment.
3. ICT Centre Management reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice.
4. Any software installation other than those available to be approved by the administrator of the lab.
5. Usage is subject to the rules of the Central Laboratory of ICT.
6. ICT Centre Management reserves the right to amend the rules of use of the laboratory from time to time.
1 . Users need to fill in the log attendance numbers with the PC used .
2 . Users are solely responsible for any damage to equipment due to
negligence during use. Any repair costs will be incurred users .
3 . Users are required to display employee card / matrix while in the laboratory.
4 . Users are required to adhere to a code of ethics when UPSI application in the laboratory .
5 . Users are not allowed :
• pornography web browsing , chat, gaming and unlawful cyber
• carry out , alter , remove or uninstall equipment
• change the settings on the computer.
6 . Any damage or loss must be reported to the laboratory workers in charge.
1 . Shutdown the computer and turn off the power supply ( power) .
2 . Ensure all equipment is in place.
3 . Rearranging the chairs and tables .
4 . Ensure that no personal belongings and trash left behind .